Condominium popularly called the condo is kind of a real estate that is divided in different units where each of them are owned by different owners. Living in a condo has its own benefits and you’d be happy to note that in order to keep it clean you need not hire the services of a maid. Yes! It’s true, if you are following the steps discussed below to clean a condo, you’ll find it a lot easier to clean the place than you might be wondering.
Preparing for the session
- Prepare your favorite playlist and start playing some good music
- Place scented candle(s) and light them up
The Next Steps
- Strip your beds
- Collect all the laundry and linens and put them in your washing machine
- Spray a cleanser inside the toilet over shower, sink and enclosures
- Clean the fridge from inside and out. Make sure you throw all the unwanted stuff inside.
- Next you should do the same for the oven and microwave. Use environmentally friendly home cleaning agents here.
- Follow that by wiping down each of the counter top appliances
- Cleaning counters should be the next step forward.
- Cupboards need to be wiped down with the use of clean wipes
- Next would be to move the laundry from the washers to the dryers
- Dust the furniture and framed art in and around the area
- Follow that by wiping the patio furniture with a clean cloth
- Sweeping the furniture should be the next thing to do
- Use strong cleaning agents to wash the windows, mirrors, and glass doors
Completing the cleaning – The Last Steps
- Come back to the toilet and clean the sink, shower and tub enclosures
- Now retrieve the linens from your dryers and fold them
- This should be followed by vacuuming the crevice
- Treat yourself with a chocolate and place a gift basket or a personal welcoming note on the kitchen table
- Time to turn off the music and blowout the candles
- Lastly, mop out through the door while turning off the lights
The above compilation is pretty important as it offers you a guide to do things in an organized manner. It is evident that you have to wash the linens before they could be dried and you won’t be vacuuming a place before dusting it. Lastly, won’t you love to be rewarded with a tiny piece of chocolate after all the hard work you do?
You can certainly make it a lot more serious and boring. But if you don’t play the music or light a candle, the above task might appear to be a little drudgery. Moreover, if you don’t wash the windows and let them look so dull and un-cleaned, it can have a drastic impact on the way you live and the way your house appears. We all have a mess to clean, but it doesn’t mean we always do it as a compulsion. It can be made a lot easier, fun and organized when we have a plan like the one mentioned above.
Image credit: stevepb